Sunday 29 July 2012

DQtrs


So today is the first Sunday I have had off in a while, I was really excited, I was going to go for a walk, get coffee, do some shopping....it could have been so beautiful. And then it started to thunder. I hate thunder, it's my worst enemy, it turns me into a quivering pile of mush. So I have resigned myself to staying indoors (despite the fact the sun is now out...I just can't risk it!) However, I wanted to continue on from the spaced themed prints I showed from Agent Gallery Chicago the other day with these little beauties from DQtrs. For a while I have been a massive fan of their range, it's experimental and really pushes boundaries with photography and textiles. My favourite piece just has to be the moon throw – it's insane! Match this with anything from modern bed to victorian chair and you have a statement winner. Also their Underworld series of cushions are beautiful and inspiring - my favourite is the jelly fish! By featuring a reflected image of various underwater scenes, it creates a dream like world where bright, exotic colours and creatures combine to create a stunning addition to a plain sofa. They have such a massive and unique range I urge you to check it out.
Sophie xo














No comments:

Post a Comment