Wednesday 4 July 2012

Steve Watson, Skase cup


Morning everyone! I’m sure most of you can agree that most mornings the only way you can function in a morning is a good dose of coffee (or tea.) I am literally like a zombie until I have sated my need for caffeine. I wanted to share with you probably the single coolest coffee cup ever…in the world. It’s by Steve Watson and is called the Skase cup. It’s a beautiful take on the relationship between two materials, a glazed cream ware cup is pared with a walnut cross base. It laughs in the face of a conventional flat base for a cup and features a small pointed bottom. This cup is not for those who dip their toe into the coffee world, this is some hardcore stuff. Check out more of Steve Watson's work here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment