Thursday 12 July 2012

Deadgood


I have to admit I’m not one of these people that enjoys things with little hearts on, things shaped like hearts…essentially anything that reminds me of Valentines day. But I am loving the ‘Loved up’ range from Deadgood, these love seats feature a high back and large arms to ensure a cosy and snuggely seating experience. The tiny heart shaped buttons gives them a quirky little feature instead of bombarding you with their garishness. They come in several different colour ways but my favourite is the grey and white combo, simple and elegant, and like I say it doesn’t bombard you! I love this subtle approach to the romantic side in us all, you can get more information here. And also just a side note, how amazing is this book shelf?! Also from Dead Good this little beauty is by designer Max Lamb and features a quirky little ‘U’ dip that holds your favourite book and acts as a book end for all your other classics! Perfect! Check out all Dead Good’s range here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment