Monday 16 July 2012

Best 5 laptop bags





I write to you from my new blogging machine, the beauty that my new mac. Finally I feel proud to be 'that guy' who sits in a coffee shop with my computer...plus the keyboard lights up and makes me happy – little things. But now its time to accessorise, you cant have a fit laptop without having a pretty laptop case to put it in! So I am on the hunt for some of my faves. These vary in price a fair bit, but all are amazing choices...but we all know how bad at decision making I am!

1. Embossed tan leather, £95 from Rachel Orme. This little beauty keeps in with the clutch trend, it comes in several colour ways including an embossed black leather, but if your not into the whole embossed thing it also comes in a soft black, red, purple and navy leather. Big big fan.








2. Small Shadow Stem, £70 (currently in the sale for £35) from Orla Kiely. I have to admit, I am a fan of the Kiely. I love this mustard colour it's bang on trend, but I can't help but feel that everyone has an Orla Kiely bag right now?



3. Grey Linen chevron pocket pouch, £17.16 from Hipster Haberdasher on Etsy. This funky little number comes in a beautiful chevron zig zag pattern in cool grey. It also has a handy little pocket, perfect to keep any laptop essentials in.






4. Faux Croc in Blue, £20 from Asos. Now this bad boy is definitely one for the books, it has a lot going on. It hits the clutch trend right on the head and has a handy little handle strap. The faded blue croc fabric makes it eye catching – plus it's pretty cheap!




5. Laptop Case, £48 from Lisa Stickley. As the last in the line up, this patterned case offers an exciting black and white option, i'm not usually a fan of black and white, but this one has a good ratio ie: half and half. The pattern reminds me of telephone lines where birds sit and have a little chat - Cute! 




Enjoy, Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment