Tuesday 3 July 2012

Z Lamp from Dwell


Something I have got increasingly into over the last few months is pieces of real classical design. Strong form, function and style are key to creating an iconic look. What I love even more is when you find a piece that does all this and is all under budget. Enter this adorable little light from Dwell called the Z Lamp. This simple form and sleek style comes in 8 different colours so it’s perfect for any interior. My favourite feature has to be the stand, due to its simplicity it is incredibly versatile. Although this is really meant to be used as a desk lamp, I think it would be perfect at a bedside table lamp as well, I am definitely eyeing up the simple black one for mine.  You can get them from Dwell for£29.95, this style comes in both a desk lamp and a floor lamp.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment