Tuesday 10 July 2012

Bliss in the Woods



A few of my favourite things? Cute things shaped like cute animals, functionality, things that make me grin from ear to ear, all with a colour palate that fits any style. So, what could possibly fit all of these things? I tell you what, all the range from Bliss in the Woods, probably the cutest range of ceramic kitchenware ever designed. They have rabbit butter dishes, owl cookie jars, peacock measuring cups and bird tea pots. My absolute favourite piece has to be this amazing owl spaghetti jar, its long thin body and cute little face make an adorable addition to any kitchen worktop. I am also rather taken with the little bird teapot, it's s simple yet so effective. I have picked out some of my other favourites but check out the whole range at Our home and Bliss Home.
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment