Tuesday 17 July 2012

Qlocktwo by Biegert & Funk



So I don’t know about everyone else, but sometime I really cant be bothered to read the time – I know i'm insanely lazy. My watch is a cute tiny little traditional watch, but sometimes when i'm sleepy I just cant be bothered to figure out the hands. That why I love digital clocks, they are simple to read and suit my lazy personality to the T. So this clock from Biegert & Funk is just perfect, its called Qlocktwo. It is designed to spell out the time too you - the perfect lazy mans clock- it's insanely cool, ticks the futuristic box and is a real conversation starter! It runs on a quadratic matrix, that means that only some of the letters light up to spell the time, it updates every 5 minutes (but for those time conscious there is precise time in the corner). It comes in a vast array of different colours, but on this occasion I will be boring and say that my favourite is just the plain black! It simple and elegant, but futuristic and it quenches my need to tech-savvy. It also comes in several variations: wall clock, desk clock and watch and comes in several languages.This stunner doesn’t come cheap though at £795...one day! Find out more right here.
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment