Tuesday 17 July 2012

LSA Firo


I currently have my eye out for any new beautiful looking pieces of glassware for my kitchen. A sudden shock hit me over the weekend when I realised I only had two wine glasses left – spot the one who doesn't drink much, and is very clumsy! So I have been hunting for some nice glasses (It get's a little embarrassing when you have company and someone has to drink wine from a mug) and I think I have found the perfect candidates. For several years LSA have been the company for glassware, and over the last few years they have increased rapidly in popularity. Their collections now spans over around 1000 products and each year they launch 250 new or redesigned pieces. Each piece is hand made in europe, which means that each and every piece is individual. What I love is that you can see the small imperfections like bubbles in the glass, it gives you a real sense that its an individual piece and no two are alike. The particular collection I have fallen in love with is their Firo range, using recycled glass this range has a casual bistro style to it and a light sea-green colour. The wine glasses are a pretty funky ball shape that fit snugly in your palm. But I am really loving this dome serving platter, it features a solid oak base and is topped with a beautiful glass dome. It just makes me want to bake a beautiful cake so I can show it off! Check out all their ranges – it's pretty large – here.
Sophie xo










No comments:

Post a Comment