Tuesday 19 June 2012

By Nord Copenhagen



Of late, my obsession with things with animals on has got a bit slack. I went through a phase of hunting out all things animal/interior related and couldn’t stop but in recent months I think I have exhausted it a little. So when I saw these pieces from By Nord, the love of all things animal came flooding back. These powerful pieces are from design pros By Nord, a brand where beauty and functionality are key, using epic imagery they create dramatic pieces. The collection consists of tea cosy’s, cushions and tea towels. My personal favourite is the black and white moose tea cosy, it’s just so cool and I won’t lie, Moose’s really make me giggle (I think it’s because they always look so happy.) But I also love their feather pieces, they are so delicate and the photography is just beautiful. You can check out more of their line here or buy it from Cloudberry Living.  
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment