Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tea and Cake London


So...I have found a book. It's probably the best book ever – in the world. Its called Tea and Cake London, it's a list of the best cake and tea cafes in London...what more in this world could be more beautiful than the best places to eat cake and drink tea in my home city!! My two favourite things combined in a book – just amazing. It features 70 different hot spots, and is split up into several chapters so you can pick your mood and go from there. Plus it's coupled by some beautiful imagery of the best looking cakes in town that make my mouth water. It is written by journalist Zena Alkayat who I think we can all agree had the best job ever when writing this book! It's from Black Dog Publishing you can buy it in all good book shops and Amazon.
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment