Wednesday 25 July 2012

Antii Sullivan


Just what I like to see, something beautifully crafted, with a handmade quality and completely original. Antii Sullivan's work is inspired by all natural forms, it has a nostalgic element too it that I love! She uses a lot of natural colours, which only adds to her subtle, whimsical style. I especially love the Tiu Dropar fabric, which features a series of exotic looking teapots. It is actually a digitally printed, but I think it has the look and feel of a screen printed piece. Another piece I am particularly fond of is this Tsunami tote bag, I just love those colours, the deep blue with the tiny illustrative white foam creeping in. I love this style, a word that springs to mind is nonchalant, it's casual but beautiful and knows where its at! Check out more work here.
Sophie xx
Ps: There is an extensive range of stationary too...score!!








No comments:

Post a Comment