Thursday 15 November 2012

Frends - Headphones



I must admit sometimes when I'm walking down the street and an epic song is playing on my iPod I feel a little bit like a king! You can't beat that feeling of the perfect strut to the perfect song. The only thing I lack is the Diva headphones to set off the perfect scenario (In my head). Problem solved, I just spotted these lil' beauts from Frends. Their collection of jewellery inspired headphones, are the perfect accessory to any movie moment. They Come in different styles and have a rose gold, silver and Gold option. Personally I love Layla in rosegold, not too big or chunky but still make a good impact. I have a pretty small head so headphones usually swamp me, but not these babies! Have a cheeky browse here.
Sophie xo










No comments:

Post a Comment