Wednesday 28 November 2012

The Sprouted Kitchen



You might think it's a little gross when I say I have just dribbled on my screen a little. But I have a good reason! I have become completely addicted to The SproutedKitchen, a blog turned book by Sara Forte. She is a food genius creating culinary wonders that are healthy and look beautiful hence the dribbling. She works in partnership with her husband Hugh who is in charge of making the food look stunning with his photographic skill, together they make a wonderful team. The recipes vary from snacks to bread to sweets. After spending the best part of an hour scrolling through the one I just have to try is the strawberry andleek quesadillas. They look amazing. It feels wrong but deep down I know it will be oh-so right! Browse through and get addicted like me! Or you have buy the book for around £14.
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment