Tuesday 13 November 2012

Toast - Cosy blankets




Now that the weather is getting a wee bit colder, I am permanently attached to my lovely furry blanket during the night hours. There is nothing like going to sleep all snuggly and warm and waking up a little bit sweaty – still in a cocoon of fur. I have been eyeing up a few pretty cosy looking blankets on Toast – a cute little Welsh store full of beautiful clothes, fun and exotic looking soaps, and an array of rugs – essentially all you need to make life awesome. But like I said, their throws have particularly caught my eye. Like this Charcoal Moharwool Blanket, I love that smokey grey at the moment, it goes with absolutely everything and is perfect for winter. Have a browse through all of Toast's collection and find your winter snuggle companion.
Sophie xo








No comments:

Post a Comment