Thursday 22 November 2012

Designers Guild - Ombre Saraille wallpaper



How insanely awesome is this ombre wallpaper?! It's from Designers Guild, and comes in 5 different colour ways. I definitely thought the ombre craze was over for me...but apparently not! I saw this and stared – open mouthed – my eyes swimming in tears of wonder. That cobolt blue colour is to die for it's so refreshing. It would bring so much atmosphere and attitude to any living arrangement. I have seen this wallpaper in so many magazine and blogs over the last few days – I felt a little left out not sharing it too!!
Sophie xo  







1 comment:

  1. Mineheart is a design wonderland of Wallpapers, Rugs, Art, Lighting, and Accessories for extraordinary Interiors. At Mineheart, we are always looking for inspirational work, new materials and interesting collaborations. We collaborate with artists from various backgrounds and Medias where their world meets ours in a complementary and surprising way.
    See: https://mineheart.com/

    ReplyDelete