Sunday 11 November 2012

Ottolenghi



We all have those days at work or at school when you come home, and all you want to do is sit in your jim-jams and eat chocolate. I for one, have a lot of these days and i'm happy too say I thoroughly enjoy them. However, It is a constant battle for me to decide on my chocolate of choice, do you go for cheap and cheerful – you know you will end up eating the whole bar – or stupidly expensive – you will probably only eat 2 squares and your eyes will water. Sadly I'm a cheap and cheerful kind of gal. But Ottolenghi might just change my mind. A popular chocolatier, patissery and all round drool fest, who have a chain of shops in the best parts of London have just released an online shop. Yep. Scrummy looking chocolate to your door – what more could anybody need in life! I am especially lusting over the Salt caramel and chocolatebrittle....christmas shopping here I come!!
Ps: Apologies in advance for the people I buy these for...they probably won't actually get too you.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment