Monday 12 November 2012

Jonny's Sister



We have all seen the increase in typography being used in the home in recent month. There is a huge trend for getting big letters that spell love or home, but they always seem to come as whole words. Personally, I prefer single letters that mean something too you. So instead of the standard 'relax' in rubbish italic font with chipped white paint, going for a personalised piece. Enter Jonny's Sister, now I know that a lot of places are doing this kind of thing at the moment, but what I love about JS is that all the products have a personal quality too them. Run out of a studio in Dorset, each piece is made with love and care by (yep you guessed it) Jonny's sister and her team! I am eyeing up the giant letters, they are £185 but I want one so bad! I don't even know what letter I would get...maybe S is a little lame – but I love how many fabric options you have. and I have just spotted an atlas version...being a map obsessive I think this needs to happen!! These are such a cute idea for christmas or a wedding! They sell lots of other things on the site, so check it all out here.
Sophie xo








No comments:

Post a Comment