Thursday 8 November 2012

Rok Espresso Machine



Recently I have got really into cooking, I have made a vow to myself that I will stop being lazy and actually cook properly! One thing I have learnt is that no matter how all singing all dancing your machines are, nothing quite beats making something by hand. And the same can be said with coffee. Winner of a D&AD award, the Rox espresso machine - formerly known as presso - enables you too make perfect coffee every time using your muscles. It's light, portable and energy efficient (Ie: It uses none!) It's perfect if your serious a serious coffee buff. It allows you too put a little bit of heart and soul into each cup! Plus they have a really cute blog attached, which although only young already some tasty looking recipes – I want to try Rok and roll biscuits – perfect with your coffee!!
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment