Wednesday 21 November 2012

RE - Day of the dead skulls



All of my family coming together is a bit of a rarity, my sister lives 4 hours away and I live 2 hours away from my parents. So when we all come together at my parents house ...it's awesome. We always have the same ritual, stuffing our faces with lots and lots of Mexican food! I don't know why but Mexican food has always been 'a family thing' even though we have absolutely no Mexican roots. Hence why I have always loved anything Mexican related, because it reminds me of my family. So when I was browsing through RE's collection and saw these hand painted Day of the Dead skulls I was all over them. Each one comes fresh out of Mexico with it's hand painted individual patterns made from paper mach̩. I just love how personal and Рlets face it Рcool they are! They would look really cute in a little set of three on some floating shelves.
Sophie xo  




No comments:

Post a Comment