Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas rubber stamps - Annaka Bazaar



As christmas approaches, I have been keeping my eye out for cute little christmassy bits. In particular for something card related, each year I try to make my own cards. I always feel like it's more personal to hand make a card at any time of year, but especially christmas. Last year I was completely unorganised and ended up buying mine (distaster involving hot glue gun...) But this year I am determined to at least attempt my own. I have spotted these cute little rubber stamps on Annaka Bazaar. There are several stamps too choose from, and with a little creativity I think I can make something a little bit special. I am particularly fond of either the Noel bell or the little bauble, but I think I can make my own! By taking some inspiration from them and using some lino, you can design your own festive stamp, just ink it up and get printing! Yep this is going to happen this year – I will keep you updated on my progress. Fingers crossed!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment