Friday 30 November 2012

Luna Lighting - Gold Lustre range



As the festive season begins, I feel it is only right that I keep a steady stream of Christmas goodies on here. Partly because so many beautiful things become available at this time of year and partly because I really really love Christmas. For me there is always the huge temptation to buy everyone a giant christmas pudding cookie jar (I have actually bought that this year...sorry Nan) but I do like there to be a subtle yule tide theme. Which I why this bootiful Gold Lustre range is perfect. Coming in an array of jugs and mugs this range is from Luna Lighting. Each piece is hand thrown which gives it a slightly wobbly handmade feel, the gold is real and would look fabulous all year round. In particular I am taken with the jugs, they are so versatile for custard, cream or gravy and would look so pretty on my shelf!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment