Sunday 25 November 2012

Maria Starling Mediterranean flooring



Although I rent my flat, that doesn't stop me dreaming about various things I will have in my future house. I have always fancied a colourful, exotic themed bathroom full of teals, cream and dark lusty purples. These tiles from Maria Starling are the perfect way of creating a lot of attitude in a small space. The simple stencil design is both edgy and elegant, they come in a few different colour ways but tend to stick to the blues and greens side of the pallet. I can't quite decide if they are inspired by the sixties or the exotic mediterranean – hint, the series is called Mediterranean Sophie. I just love them, they would look so perfect in a bathroom or a conservatory. I am particularly taken with the Maroq pattern in that stunning mint green and popping blue (Below). At the moment Maria is redoing her website, but I found these ones on Rockett StGeorge.
Sophie xo








No comments:

Post a Comment