Thursday 27 September 2012

Timorous Beasties - New York City toile



At the moment me and my boyfriend are trying to sort out a lil holiday in New York, we have always wanted to go and are sooo insanely excited at the prospect of maybe actually going. So naturally I am completely obsessed with anything New York based at the moment. The New York City series from Timorous Beasties, a Glasgow based design studio is right up my street … or should I say side walk – Sorry that was a bad joke. I love this modern take on such a classic and iconic piece of textiles design. This style has definitely made a come back in the last few years with the whole vintage/shabby chic look being so popular, but this is by far the best version I have seen! It quirky and humorous and comes in lots of different options. In particular I have fallen in love with the lampshades! Browse the whole collection and their other work here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment