Sunday 16 September 2012

Egizia - Ali Baba



I am currently reading Wilber Smiths book – River god, and now I really really want to go to Egypt. It's full to the brim with stunning descriptions of the egyptian culture and now I really want to go! But bringing a little of Egypt into my house is made so so easy with this stunning range from Egizia called Ali Baba. Egizia have been designing from their base in Italy for 50 years but 10 years ago teamed up with Paola Navone to create a range that draws upon the unique qualities of glass, silver and metal. Each piece is handmade and has such a luxurious feel too it, the subtle use of colours brings an exotic yet modest feel to each piece. My personal favourite is the little tea tray which fits 6 coloured shot glasses, perfect for a cheeky late night tipple.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment