Sunday 30 September 2012

Aprons from Anthropologie




I wish I was one of those people who flitted around their kitchens, making 2 cakes a day – mainly so I could then proceed to eat them – like in the movies. Unfortunately every time I cook it tends to look like a flour bomb has exploded, and I am covered in batter and icing...not always a bad thing! In order to create the perfect movie, baking goddess look you definitely need an apron in your life, and I feel that I have reached the age where wearing in apron is appropriate. I have completely fallen in love with this collection of aprons from Anthropologie. They are all in different shapes, colours, patterns and styles yet all have that perfect housewife quality too them. I think my favourite one is the blue and white stripes one with the big ol' bow on the front, so cute and it has that vintage look too it. I definitely think all of my cakes would taste better if I looked the part too!
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment