Sunday 23 September 2012

Excited for Christmas...already!


I have never been a massively competitive person. As I kid I usually had accepted that I had lost before it had even begun, and busied myself playing with a cat or something. But today I have won a game of Monopoly for the first time … ever. Never in my 21 years have I actually won a board game. Needless to say I feel pretty smug right now.
I don't know about the rest of you but in my household have christmas written all over them. Is it sad that I am getting excited about christmas already?! Yes – probably. Is it even worse that I started shopping for decorations? Most definitely. But I'm still really excited. So far on my list are these beautiful vintage silver baubles from dotcomgoftshop, this rather lovely berry wreath from Heal's and (one slightly outside my budget) this amazing vintage Christmas tree light from Vintage Marquee Lights on Etsy. Yep, christmas is going to be awesome – now just to wait another 3 months.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment