Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Sill




I have mentioned before how as a city dweller I seriously struggle to bring a bit of outdoor living to my little flat in Whitechapel. Let's just say it's not exactly the greenest of places. The Sill is a company based in New York who are dedicated to matching pots and planters too your city home. Something that I also struggle with is actually buying plants! It sounds silly but it 's genuinely hard to find any form of potted plant which won't cost you a fortune. I love The Sill's vast array of pottery and you can get the plants to go in them too (only I'm not sure how they would survive the long trip to London.) My particular favourite has to be Jean Gerard planter, this geometric stoneware pot is perfect for fitting into little areas from desk to sideboard.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment