Saturday 8 September 2012

Lee Broom - The Crystal Bulb




So, lets be honest it probably doesn't get more glam than crystal, it sparkles, it's classy and has a lot of versatility. Introducing the new brain child from Lee Broom, TheCrystal Bulb. Behind such beauties as the Decanterlight series, OneLight Only pendants and his crazy light up furniture pieces, Broom is fast becoming one of my favourite designers at the moment. His style is completely decadent and full of luxe glamour. His new baby is this brilliant bulb that combines the luxury image and technique behind crystal cutting. I'm particularly excited for this release as it will be happening as part of the London Design Festival which starts next week. I already have (a increasingly long list) of places and exhibitions I want to go too, Broom's studio is one of the top on my list.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment