Saturday 4 August 2012

Mr Perswall




One thing that never fails too amaze me is my weird obsession with cartography. I don't know where it spawned from but I love maps from tube to mercator, all styles and eras enthral me completely, so pretty much everything to do with them I go crazy for. I was browsing through some of Mr Perswall's collection, they have so many different kinds of photographic wallpapers I was struggling to pick a favourite. Then I saw their map section. I'm sold! One of my favourites has to be this classic World Map, I'm a sucker for anything old and vintage so this was right up my street. However, my favourite map of all time has to be the London Tube map, sooo I also really love their tube wall as well. But above all, my absolute have to buy is the Star Map, it's just stunning, you could spend hours exploring it and still be finding more every time – plus I love that grey! Fitting your wall is nice and easy too, you just measure and pop in the details. On average each M2 is £27 so for an absolute statement piece, it's not too shabby! Like I say, I'm obsessed with the maps, but they have so many other options...they are endless! Browse through here.
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment