Monday 6 August 2012

Pianca - Wall cupboards


I apologies in advance, at the moment I am on a real modernist/neat freak trip. I am loving the whole perfectly organised, clean and functional look. One look I am particularly loving is wall mounted storage cupboards. These ones from Pianca for me are just perfect, I love the mix of green and white in particular. This look allows for a lot of versatility, you can play around and create your own wall feature. In order to pull this off I think you really need a big white wall to feature it on, I personally like just sticking to two colours as well. I think what really draws me to this look is how graphically strong it is, its like having a grid on your wall! So, these ones are from Pianca, an italian design studio that are renowned for their stunning design solutions are amazing but maybe a little pricey. This kind of look can be created convincingly with a bit of imagination at a much lower budget (Head to Ikea!)
Sophie xo











No comments:

Post a Comment