Monday 6 August 2012

Sueng Yong Song - V4 Planter


How amazing are these?! I physically don't even know what to say about them apart from there amazing. End of. Form, function and durability are the key to these stunning planters from Sueng Yong Song. I have been a fan of his work a while, he is a perfectionist in everything he does and everything he creates just seems to make complete sense. The V4 plant pots have to be my favourite piece from him, the use of a wire frame creates an image of what could be. It has a mixture of a concrete and wooden base, I especially love the use of concrete. It's such a common material that's used in building, but can be so versatile and be made into something so beautiful. Another piece from him that I love is Boksh a versatile light that could be used as a table, a shelf or just a floor lamp. Check out all his work, you won't be disappointed!
Sophie xo










No comments:

Post a Comment