Wednesday 8 August 2012

Yuval Tal - Chopped



I'm pretty excited today! I have just sorted out all the new domain and hosting for the new Fig Tea, so in a few weeks time I will be moving house to a spanking new site! I will keep you up to date on all the new additions and any changes when they come about, and maybe even a few sneaky previews!
But any way on a completely different note how amazing is this cute little table? It's made up of lots of sticks of wooden dowels and wrapped up in a metal ring. These ones are from Yuval Tal, and industrial themed design studio. Although these ones are amazing if your feelings a bit creative you could do this yourself! I love the use of the different colours to mix it up a little, each piece has a uniquely designed top. These would make a really cool little side table, although I don't think I would put my cuppa on it.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment