Sunday 19 August 2012

Lostine - Wooden Cutting Board


There are some things in life that I find myself strangely drawn too. Anything animal related, different kinds of cheese, really big and complicated maps...the list is long. But one I have recently discovered is rustic looking kitchen things, first is was the Firo range from LSA and now I'm drawn to these wooden chopping boards from Lostine. Each one is a little bit different, they are sourced from various kinds of woods and in different sizes so there tends to be only 2 of that size and colour. Each one has a little leather handle/hook so you can keep it on display all year round. What I love about these is how natural the wood is, in order to keep in it's best condition it needs to be oiled, but the colour will change over time and use. I love this rustic and rough approach to cooking. Originally they are from Lostine but you can also buy them from SCP.
Sophie xo











No comments:

Post a Comment