Friday 10 August 2012

Lil' Bub



The last few days I have found myself in a permanent state of the grumps – yep I'm one grumpy Soph right now! But it's ok because I have found the best thing ever too cheer me up. A cat called Lil' Bub. If you haven’t already met Lil' Bub, She is probably the most amazing cat ever. She was born with extra toes, big bulging green eyes and no teeth so her tongue hangs out in a constantly adorable fashion. Her blog consists of a heap load of photos of her looking adorable. And even better? She comes on totesand t-shirts. I need me one of these, I am particularly in love with the sunburst tote (top). Every time I see that little tongue I just want to cry with happiness! This is a sure fire way of getting rid of my grumps!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment