Sunday 5 August 2012

Stone & Honey




I'm still on a bit of a geometric pattern frenzy at the moment. Triangles, cubes and straight lines are all the rage this year, and I am not ashamed to say I am completely enthralled with it. These beautiful pieces of jewellery from Stone &Honey fit right in with the trend. The mixture of different materials including gold, silver and crystals ensure a varied approach too each piece, but it still holds a really strong identity. The collection includes a host of different shapes and sizes, my particular highlights are the honeycomb necklaces, the clear quartz ring and the cape necklace. Above all though, my absolute favourite – that I might have to buy – are the Little Arches earrings. They are so adorable, and perfect for everyday wear – not too flashy but still unique and beautiful! Have a cheeky browse here.
Sophie xo












No comments:

Post a Comment