Thursday 4 October 2012

Ombre Obsession ... Pastel tumblers




Like most of the population, I still have a unrelenting obsession with the ombre revolution! I don't care if it was fashionable last season, and that you can't go anywhere without it being in your face, I still really love it! I can't and won't get over it any time soon. I mean just look at these beautiful pastel tumblers I spotted on Etsy....what exactly is not to love?! They are a set of four drinking glasses that make up the perfect day dream drinking attire. They have a subtle, cheeky gold rim to them which adds just that little touch of retro elegance. Coming in four pastel shades, baby blue, peachy pink, minty green and a lemon yellow, they are completely unique. They would be perfect for pretty much any occasion...I want them now! However, I have found something I don't like about them...they are vintage...and sold out. Hmph.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment