Monday 8 October 2012

Licorice Rope Rainbow Pendant - Land of Nod



Ohhh I am just so so so in love with this pendant! It's times like this that I hate living in a rented house, if I didn't this would up on my ceiling faster than I can type! I'm not even sure why I'm so drawn too it, maybe it's that rainbow array of colours, the simplicity of those bare bulbs or because it's called Licorice Rope Rainbow Pendant...I don't know! This little number is an exclusive at Land of Nod (who I have mentioned many times before for all your kiddies room needs) it features 6 textiles cords in red, yellow, green, blue, turquoise and orange. I think it would look brilliant in a kitchen or living area, suspended over a dining table or island. It's fun, playful and just plain cool! Is it sad that I'm actually grinning whilst looking at it? Maybe a little.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment