Sunday 14 October 2012

Monkey Biz


First off, sorry for being a bit rubbish this week! My internet has been going crazy and has decided to go on holiday! I have also been hit with a full on snotty nose and sore throat. I want nothing more right now that to curl up in my bed and sleep – essentially exactly what i'm doing right now minus the sleep part! So all in all a pretty rubbish week for me! I wanted to share a little company I found out about called Monkey Biz, a none profit organization that sell stunning hand made beaded animals that put such a stupid massive grin on my face, I definitely feel better. Each animal is unique and is made in South Africa, they help to support the community and hundreds of artists too support their families. I love these cute little critters and the idea that each and every one has had hours of love and care put into it. Find out more here.
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment