Monday 29 October 2012

Pigeon Toe - dot mug



As I'm sure you are aware by now I have an uncontrollable addiction to tea. I rely on it to wake me up, get me through the day and send me too sleep. So as you can imagine I have a pretty hefty collection of mugs and am very protective over them. If someone uses my special mug (my flatmates can vouch for this) I get pretty grumpy. And I have just spotted my new dream addition to the collection, not one but a whole set. I say dream addition because they are $44 each...and I definitely don't have that kind of dough at present. These classic white mugs are of simple design, a good sturdy shape and fit snuggly into you palm. The hidden spot of colour which is revealed upon drinking is the quirky little feature that make them exciting and unique. They would be perfect as a set of six just for everyday use, each one in a different colour (also available in espresso.) They are from Pigeon Toe, my new favourite haunt for cute little ceramic pieces, that are packed full with character and are unique little additions to the home. Another one of my favourites is their optimist tumbler, perfect when your feeling a bit grumpy and need a lift! Browse their whole range here.
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment