Sunday 28 October 2012

Cork board map


It's official. Winter is most definitely here. Today I was freezing my butt off on a train – and was not loving it. Usually I get really excited for winter, Christmas is on it's way, I can bust out my awesome bobble hat and tea tastes just that bit better. But this year I am already looking at holidays, somewhere nice and warm for me to thaw out a little. I fancy going somewhere new so I can explore a little and soak up some culture. I have always been a little unproductive when it comes to trying new places. I try really hard to force myself too but just end up going on another beach holiday...or not going at all and eating chocolate biscuits for a week. I'm thinking maybe if I got this cool cork mappin board it would force me to travel. If you pop a pin in every time you go somewhere, those with wanderlust will soon fill theirs up. Whereas I would stare at it feeling a bit guilty. I found this one on Luckies, when I have the space on my walls this will be happening. Simply to stop me from being lazy!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment