Wednesday 24 October 2012

Jane Foster Design



Ohhh it doesn't get more beautiful than screen printed, super cute cushions with animals on. I don't think there are many things that make me squeal like a 5 years old like that combination does. Inspired by a mixture of scandinavian design and the early years of Marimekko, Jane Foster design is a happy little studio set in her eco home. In her own words her designs “appeal to children and adults alike” which is spot on! I love her happy, bold pattern making that are the perfect addition too a lighthearted home. My favourites have to be the rabbit cushions. I love the shape and they look so cuddely – plus they have super cute lil' faces! I find that with all her pieces you really get a strong scandinavian vibe – one of the top trends for this year- so get on board. Have a browse of the whole range here!
Sophie xo
Ps: How cute are the santas?!






No comments:

Post a Comment