Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bina Baitel Studio




I have always fancied myself to have one of those houses where all the furniture is a piece of art, the walls are white and each piece has an exciting and detailed process behind it. The actuality of living in a house like that would probably drive me crazy! Imagine if you got chocolate on the sofa... shudder. The idea itself is a nice one though, so whenever I see a piece that can go into my 'dream art gallery house' I like to think I could make it happen. Designer, Bina Baitel creates piece which are just perfect for the fantasy gallery house, from tables to doors I'm sorted. Each piece has a distinct designer quality, which can only be found with hundreds of design hours being loving spent on each decision. My favourite piece is the Grimm lamp/mirror, the perfect set up to do your hair in. The paint splash shape that is used throughout the collection is almost like a signature, being used in several design. I am also a pretty taken by Tarah, it's a versatile piece which can be used for seating, a table or for display, but overall it's that gold and black colour way that I love!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment