Sunday 17 June 2012

Vote for a Bistro chair!


As I have said before in a few weeks time I’m planning on moving house, one thing we really want is a teeny tiny balcony so we can sit outside and be fancy with a coffee in the mornings. I have gladly taken it upon myself to seek out a nice looking bistro table and chairs. So I call upon all my lovely readers to pick which one!! I hereby bequeath to you the decision of table and chairs for my outside area, I have three options for you so enjoy:

Option one.
The IKEA LÄCKÖ bistro table, a sleek black number. This table really brings the French bistro style to life, the smooth curves and fluent lines make this table an elegant option.

Option two.
Next is the John Lewis Loft table set, in a super bright popping blue. This option just has summer written all over it. It’s fun, quirky and bright and is just the perfect option for brightening up anyone’s morning.

Option three.
Finally is the Rosso and Parc combo from Ikea. This is a mixture of two styles, the white table and red combo are the best sides of two worlds. The bright red chairs add a real pop of colour, but the simple white table keeps it nice and down to earth, perfect for both summer and winter.

You can vote just on the right hand side of the screen! So get voting! I am rubbish at decision making.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment