Tuesday 5 June 2012

Donna Wilson Prints



I know for a fact that I have posted about Donna Wilson before, but I love her work so much I just have to do it again! It’s so fresh and bright, she uses bold yet simple shapes to create pieces that are familiar and homely. I think last time I wrote about her it was her cushions that had caught my interest, this time it’s her artwork. These Giclee prints are A3, my favourite are the three animals, they are perfect as a set or just on their own. If I had to choose one in particular it would have to be the fox, I love that bright hot orange which really brings out the little snippets of green. I’m totally all over these, you can find out more information here, and if you don’t know Donnas work already I strongly advise you get to know it!!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment