Wednesday 9 January 2013

Freud Teaball


For those of you who follow my ramblings, you will know I have taken up the challenge to become a Tea connoisseur. In a short space of time I have learnt a lot, and drunk so much tea I could pop. I invested in the Menuteapot, which has been an absolute treat. But I have now spotted another teapot I am dying to get my hands on. In 1986 David Freud set up his first designer cafĂ© in Shaftesbury Avenue. It was a place where design, good food and drink all came together. Out of this venture came a branch of designer products, in particular coffee and teapots. Known for their sleek wooden handle and stainless steel finish the Freud teaball, has become an iconic design. It's so perfectly balanced between classy classic design and modern brilliance. I simply love it – and even better it comes in a cafetiere and a stovetop espresso pot!
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment