Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jasmine Way glassware



The last few days have been pretty exciting over at my house. I have started looking for a new house and today we have finally settled on the area we want to move too! Which means the reality of getting to buy loads of new stuff, and decorate a new house is coming extremely close! One thing I have realized I don’t currently have is wine glasses, and when I saw this amazing glasswork from Jasmine Way I knew I had my new glasses set! These beautiful, intricate colorful pieces have hot summer written all over them! The variation of colours, pattern and types of glass is broad and covers all occasions. I have fallen for these Portuguese glasses, although not your classic wine glass these chunky stemmed beauties have been hand pressed by a family run glassmaker in Portugal. With 6 different colours to every set, they are the perfect pieces for mix and match dining all year round. I am also a big fan of this dark purple decanter, it looks so dark and brooding, and something I never thought I would find in glassware!  Have a look here for more details.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment