Monday 18 June 2012

Bold & Noble



Although the Jubilee may be over, those of us who live in London still have to face the onslaught of ‘Olympic spirit’. Don’t get me wrong I’m pretty excited, but I still have to go to work on the tube…not so excited about being squished for two weeks. I cant help being a bit of a London grump, but I love my city so feel I should at least support it a little bit…even if it is just a little. So these typography maps from Bold & Noble are just perfect, they are full of some of my favourite things. Typography, London and hand screen printing. So like I said as a Londoner my first instinct when looking at their vast collection of cities and countries was to get the London map. At a large 70 x 50cm I love this bold piece of graphics, and could stare at it for hours. But never fear, if you’re not from London, also featured is Cornwall, Ireland, Italy, New York, Germany, and various other destinations. If that doesn’t suit, they have a world map too, and plenty of other prints to keep you grinning from ear to ear. Probably the best part is the price, ie: I can actually afford one!! Check out the whole range right here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment