Tuesday 8 January 2013

Nikki Williams - Biscuit Cushions



So far my new year has been pretty awesome! Sorry for being away a lot but it's been a bit manic, I have got a new job, have had several Birthdays to plan for, am going on holiday next week (I havn't even started packing!) and have been drinking so much tea I could explode! But any-who I am in a wonderful mood so wanted to share one of my favourite designers ever! Why? Because she makes giant biscuit cushions... what is not to love?! Plus she does the best one – Chocolate digestives! Looking at them actually makes me hungry – I love this little collection of fun and cosy cushions from Nikki Williams. Her illustration style is simple and has a playful quality too it. The big chunky outlines and simple design make me giggle like a child! Although – I think if it was on my bed I would definitely get the midnight munchies – sorry dribbly pillow! Check out Nikki's website!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment