Monday 21 January 2013

oneBluedog - hand printed dog collar



Hulloooo everyone! I'm back from my beautiful week in Barcelona full of potato omelette, cathedrals and Picasso. We had lots of fun, but I'm glad to be back and writing!
So, today I wanted to share a company I found who make beautiful hand printed dog collars. They are oneBluedog a UK based company who hand print each and every collar they sell, and I love them! I don't have a dog (much to my disappointment) but I am obsessed with finding cute outfits/accessories for my future pups! These are the perfect hard wearing – down to earth accessory perfect for any dog whether it be chihuahua or a great dane! At the moment their website is undergoing construction but you can buy them from Bouf.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment