Thursday 24 January 2013

Designers Guild - Crayon



It's official I am in love with this wallpaper!! It's from Designers Guild and is part of their around the world collection. I just love it so much and I can't really explain why! It's called Crayon and is perfect for any room but chiefly a kids room. The wavy lines remind me of kids running along the wall with 5 crayons all lined up! It's playful, fun and full of character. It comes in 14 different colours including some metallic options. The gold and pearl options give a much more adult feel, they are classy and full of elegance. Whereas the pink and turquoise options are much more child friendly and playful. My favourite is probably between lime and blackboard, I don't even like bright green but I'm strangely drawn too this one! And as for the blackboard, that just backs up my child with 5 crayons hypothesis!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment